Phoenix Guild

Phoenix Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Phoenix Guild

Rising from the ashes...

Latest topics

» HAS ANYBODY HEARD FROM HOBO????
Let The Farming Party Begin! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:57 am by Wolfling

» fiery robes/chain/tunic
Let The Farming Party Begin! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:52 pm by Wolfling

» Let The Farming Party Begin!
Let The Farming Party Begin! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:49 pm by Wolfling

» *Guild Bank*
Let The Farming Party Begin! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:50 pm by ViolentSaint

» should i buy conq lance for the guild
Let The Farming Party Begin! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:09 am by B@rb@k0st@s

» I need a name!
Let The Farming Party Begin! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:06 am by Hobo

» On the spacetimestudios how do i make it say Proud Member of the Phoenix Guild
Let The Farming Party Begin! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:46 pm by Dovewing

» Name that kraze......
Let The Farming Party Begin! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:36 pm by Wolfling

» Adventures Discoveries
Let The Farming Party Begin! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:21 am by KodaYoda

Top posters

B@rb@k0st@s (86)
Let The Farming Party Begin! I_vote_lcapLet The Farming Party Begin! I_voting_barLet The Farming Party Begin! I_vote_rcap 
Kraze (65)
Let The Farming Party Begin! I_vote_lcapLet The Farming Party Begin! I_voting_barLet The Farming Party Begin! I_vote_rcap 
Mysticaldream (54)
Hobo (51)
Wolfling (50)
KodaYoda (16)
roguesw (13)
Admin (5)
ViolentSaint (4)
Dovewing (3)

+2
Wolfling
KodaYoda
6 posters

Let The Farming Party Begin!

KodaYoda
    KodaYoda

Let The Farming Party Begin! Empty Let The Farming Party Begin!

Post  KodaYoda Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:47 am

Does everyone have all the gear they need to survive the perils of PL? No? Well, here's a great opportunity to get suited up! I spent the last few days blazing trail after trail straight to the boss at the end of the map. This is nothing new for most of us but it could be a great chance for some of us to work together and get ready for bigger battles ahead.

I have seen more legendary items go to random people in PUGs than I care to remember. I remember thinking, "man, Wolf would love to have that" or "Myst would kill for that" when someone named Xyzbeelzibub or whatever gets lucky instead.

What I propose is to get at least one group of us together to farm specific gear. If say, you want the Red Scarab Bow of Thoth and declare it on your farming list as priority #1 then someone else in the group loots it but it's not on their list, it is yours. Once you have an item then you continue helping the group until everyone has one item on their farming list. Then we rinse and repeat.

I suggest we use this event to create a chain of events that bring new members into our ranks, eventually. I want to see each of you get the items that you need before we include possible guild recruits. We have the trust between us to do the right thing and we should carefully screen those we include in our parties to do the same. If you are interested, please reply with your farming list priorities below. To keep this from going out of control, I propose we start with three specific items (ex. Plasma of thoth or zuraz plasma but not just plasma sword)

Specific times can be discussed when we have enough interest but I'm excited at the chance to help you all get those elusive items you've spent weeks looking for! Let's at least talk about it.
    Wolfling
    Wolfling

Let The Farming Party Begin! Empty Re: Let The Farming Party Begin!

Post  Wolfling Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:01 pm

i'll sign up for a thoth plasma, or whatever happens to be the best plasma out there... i'm too out of it recently to know what the best items are anymore. i spend too much time on the site... geek maybe some better archer gear as well. i know you asked to be specific, but i haven't played as ash in a while so..., i guess refer to my previous statement Wink Spinning Head
    KodaYoda
    KodaYoda

Post  KodaYoda Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:13 pm

The best plasma... hmm? Thoth or Zuraz? I call that a matter of opinion. Depends really on your build and its intended use (pve or pvp). I'd recommend you decide what you'll be using it for then list as priority #1 and put the other plasma as priority #2.
    Dovewing

Post  Dovewing Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:16 pm

i'll sign up for thoth plasma and red scarab bow of isis or thoth.
    Mysticaldream
    Mysticaldream

Post  Mysticaldream Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:19 pm

Wolf, if you need a plasma, I have a Zuraz level 43 I can give ya, I got it for cheap and I used it, and it was OK, but I prefer full Thoth, so you can have that free!

EDIT: All I would really care for is a new khopesh (preferably isis or thoth) and/or a red isis/thoth scarab, which I have seen red scarab dropping quite a bit lately, but not many have been thoth/isis.
    B@rb@k0st@s
    B@rb@k0st@s

Post  B@rb@k0st@s Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:12 am

i really need a royal shadowstaff of thoth >.<'
    ViolentSaint
    ViolentSaint

Let The Farming Party Begin! Empty count me in

Post  ViolentSaint Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:38 pm

ill sign up if anyones looking for blasters... i wouldnt mind a thoth blaster or a red scrab bow of thoth.

dont rly need either of them as i only really use vio but im up for farming Smile
    Wolfling
    Wolfling

Post  Wolfling Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:49 pm

i'll join ya vio cheers i don't need either but ive never had a blaster, so why not Wink what i am looking for is a shock lance. unfortunately i don't have the cash for one so i'm gonna have to find one the old fashioned way.... i hope santa geek

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:26 am